Plan command in AutoCAD – Define the plan projection following to UCS
1. The way to call Plan command in AutoCAD
|Scroll down menu||Screen menu||Type command|
|View » 3D Views » Plan View||View 1 » Plan||Plan|
Plan command is to define plan projection of 3D model following to the selected coordinate system.
– Enter an option [Current ucs/Ucs/World] <Current>: Enter an option for axis system to display plan projection from 3D models.
2. The options for Plan command
Recreate the display of plan projection fit to drawing in current viewport of current UCS.
Change to plan projecting direction of the saved UCS and recreate the display.
- Plan ¿
– Enter an option [Current ucs/Ucs/World] <Current>: U¿
– Enter name of UCS or [?]: Enter the name of named UCS (Named) and save in drawing by UCS command (picture 1.10b).
Recreate the display of plan projection fit to drawing on screen of WCS (picture 1.10c)
Thanks for reading!!!
You can see more useful writings about CAD… here
You can see more commands in AutoCAD… here