VP command – Ddvpoint command in cad
VP command – Ddvpoint command in cad – Set up the 3D view direction
1. The way to call Ddvpoint command in AutoCAD
|Scroll down menu||Screen menu||Type command|
|View » 3DView » Viewpoint Presets…||View 1 » Ddvpoint||Ddvpoint|
Ddvpoint command (Dynamic dialog view point) is to define view point in the dialog box in order to set up the view direction for 3D model.
– Viewport Preset dialog box appears.
2. The options in the dialog box
Set Viewing Angles
Set the view direction relatively in comparison with WCS or UCS.
Absolute to WCS
Set the view direction relatively in comparison with WCS.
Relative to UCS
Set the view direction relatively in comparison with current UCS.
Enter the view angle:
– X Axis Define the angle of view direction suitable with X axis, corresponding to the left image in the window of the dialog box (picture 1.9)
– XY Plane Define the angle of view direction suitable with XY axis, corresponding to the left image in the window of the dialog box (picture 1.9)
You can also use the sample image to set the view angles. The black line shows new angle. The grey line shows current view angle. Define an angle by using the mouse to choose the inside area of circle (the left image of the dialog box) or half of circle (the right image of the dialog box). If you choose the region outside of limit, you make even the angle to the value which is displayed in the region. If you choose the inside arc or inside area of arc, the angle is not made even and the result is a decimal.
Set to Plan View
Set the view angle to display the view direction of plan projection [X,Y plane] relatively in comparison with the selected coordinate system.
Thanks for reading!!!
You can see more useful writings about CAD… here
You can see more commands in AutoCAD… here